How We Do It
Doing business with Burger Roofing Company is as easy as 1-2-3 and there are never any unpleasant surprises.
Easy Step 1:
We arrange a FREE problem solution meeting with you to:
- Thoroughly assess your roofing problem and determine the solution options available to you.
- Take measurements and make notes relevant to your roofing problem(s).
- Sit down with you to explain the problem(s) found and the best solutions available to you to resolve the problem(s).
- Provide you with the date your proposal will be ready and determining how you want it presented to you.
- Explain what you can expect of us and the important benefits you will receive only from doing business with us.
Easy Step 2:
We prepare and present to you a written proposal that is either mailed, faxed or emailed to you within 24 hours.
Easy Step 3:
You make the wise decision to have Burger Roofing Company do the work by simply signing and returning by fax, email or mail a copy of the proposal.
Once we receive the signed proposal we will do all of the rest. Here is what you can expect us to do:
- Contact you to schedule your project’s work.
- File the required permitting documents and execute a Notice of Commencement if necessary.
- Meet at a scheduled time for you to make final selections on color (if this was not done at the initial meeting).
- Order the materials to be used on your project.
Notify you of the scheduled project start date and time at least one day ahead.
- Be on time to do the project work.
Complete the work as promised and collect the final payment from you.
- Do a “walk thru” with you to make sure everything was done to our high quality standards and to your satisfaction.
- Provide you with a Job Completion Packet containing:
- Our written 7 year warranty on labor.
- The manufacturer's material warranty.